PUBIC HAIR REQUIRES SPECIAL CARE
Whether you keep it all, trim it up, or go buf, taking care of your pubic hair is a healthy habit to have. If you’re wondering how to shave pubic hair and what products to use, you’re definitely not alone. That’s what we’re here for. When shaving your pubic hair, you’re dealing with a sensitive area so you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind.
1. Trim Your Pubic Hair
Shaving your pubic area is easier when you have already trimmed o any excess hair. Grab a pair of scissors or a hair trimmer and cut your pubic hair so it’s only a few centimeters long.
Hairy Fact: On average, pubic hair ranges between .5 to 1.5 inches in length.
3. Shave in Direction of Hair Growth
Pull the skin taut and shave in the direction of your hair growth to avoid irritating the hair follicle. This is especially important so you can
also avoid tiny cuts and micro tears from the razor that can easily get infected and inflamed.
5. Rinse Away the Cream
Rinse away any excess shaving cream with warm water and gently pat dry.
2. Use a Quality Shave Cream
Always apply a generous amount of
shave cream to the areas you want to
shave. In fact, shave cream provides a
protective barrier against the razor, and conditions hair so regrowth doesn’t cause red bumps or ingrown hairs.
4. Use a Good Razor—Always!
Do not skimp on the quality of your razor. A dull blade will give you an uneven shave and leave you with redness, blotches, and patches of
6. Target Ingrowns Before They Start
Apply aftershave protection mist to skin after shaving to target ingrown hairs and red bumps. Psst: Our protection mist moisturizes and soothes, soothing skin inflammation caused by shaving, waxing, or laser treatments.
WHY COOCHY SHAVE CREAM IS THE BOMB
• Lanolin is the queen of moisturizing ingredients. It helps soothe and smooth dry, cracked, or dehydrated skin and is ideal for those prone to chronic dry skin. It also helps form a protective barrier that slows water loss from your skin so it stays hydrated longer. Lanolin and Keratin used in our formulas are extracted from wool that is sheared before it’s made into yarns and fabrics. Sheep are not harmed in the process of cutting their wool and are obtained in a completely cruelty-free process.
• Jojoba has oodles of vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties. Not only does it helps nourish and protect skin it also softens hair and helps boost shine.
• Keratin is naturally produced by our bodies but is often added to skin and hair care products
for its amazing moisturizing properties. It helps restore moisture and improve the elasticity of the skin.
• Allantoin is the master protector. This vital ingredient helps reduce skin irritation while shaving. Its hydrating properties soothe skin and reduce the appearance of red bumps and razor burn